[3830] CQWW CW VE7DZO SOAB Rookie HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7DZO SOAB Rookie HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 03:53:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7DZO
Operator(s): VE7DZO
Station: VE7DZO

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:
   80:  223    14       18
   40:  313    26       60
   20: 1438    32      104
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Lots of fun!

40 was by far the toughest band, with many EU stations not hearing me. But there
was defiantly some good DX.

20 was awesome, with long US/JA/EU runs, many mults and almost all stations
responding to my call immediately. Huge thanks to 5Z4/LZ4NM for the patience,
that was a VERY valuable mult!

80 was just plain fun! Fantastic runs and all 599+ signals. Lots of VK/JA. Very
happy to have an 80m antenna!

Antennas are in the works for the other bands, so unfortunately no 10/15/160
this time.

My first AB contest, very pleased with the results. Thanks for the Qs! CU in the
next one.

73,
David VE7DZO

Station: