[3830] CQWW CW AB4B SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4B SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 04:38:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:  292    24       80
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Start of this event good prop for my QTH "deep in the heart of Dixie".
Saturday
a noticeable difference less yet still very active. Not much was heard from
Oceania and a handful of JA's. All S&P only due to my poor run skill. I had
a goal of 300 Q's 30 Z's and 100 C's which I got pretty close all in all. Now I
have
more confidence in the full size 4 square array which has been in existence for
about two years with not much use in contest. Late nights are my thing so I
enjoyed my BIC time.

Thanks to all for putting up with an old Phone op trying his hand at CW events
way to late in life.

Happy holidays to all,  Tim AB4b    Toonersville, AL     ***Roll Tide***