[3830] CQWW CW N3HEE SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3HEE SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:24:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 9:12
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   25     8       17
   40:  113    19       53
   20:   71     9       35
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just having some fun over Thanksgiving weekend.  As usual, we were visiting
family in South Carolina.  This was first time using my Flex 6600M remote.  It
was just like sitting on the radio!  Very nice user experience with Flex
SmartLink remote connection. Pretty tough with only 100 watts and low dipoles.
Flex 6600M and Wires.  Thanks -Joe N3HEE