[3830] CQWW CW NN3W SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richnn3w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN3W SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:51:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   82    15       65
   40:  246    24      101
   20:  495    27      110
   15:   77    19       54
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------
Total:  902    87      332  Total Score = 1,063,841

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part time home effort. For bottom of the cycle, I always get a kick out of
breaking the million point barrier.  Spent the pre-contest period getting N2IC
prepped at N3HBX for his east coast odyssey.

Some wicked pileups for AF and SA stations.  Wicked.

Enjoyed getting called by RI1ANL and DT8A on some of my various and minor runs.
Always also enjoy seeing CW from 14.000 to 14.148.