[3830] CQWW CW N4WW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Chris.plumblee@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4WW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:25:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): K0LUZ K1MM N4KM N4WW W4WF
Station: N4WW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 47:45

  160:  142    20       81
   80:  701    27      105
   40: 1665    37      148
   20: 1636    34      149
   15:  583    29      110
   10:    9     8        8
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Austin and Sandy for hosting for the contest. Everything worked
well...a symptom of more activity from N4WW in CQWW SSB and SS CW than is
customary.

The first night on the low bands was stellar. 40m was open and runnable to EU
for the first 11 hours of the contest for us.

160m conditions were also excellent...if we hadn't been having good luck on 40m
and 80m we probably could have run EU on 160m at peak times.

Frustrating to have E2A CQ in our face on 80m both Saturday and Sunday morning.
We were in good company though...all the big USA multis were in the same boat, I
think. Wonder if anyone on the East coast managed Zone 26 on 80m this weekend?

Station 1 (20m/80m) - FTDX5000 + Alpha 77
Station 2 (15m/40m) - K3 + Alpha 77
Mult Station (10m/160m plus other bands as needed) - FTDX5000 + Emtron