[3830] CQWW CW K1DG SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougk1dg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1DG SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 18:03:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: K1DG

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   90    15       53
   80:  347    18       71
   40:  687    29       95
   20: 1093    28       93
   15:   87    17       51
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First time doing Classic...going to try to post both Classic and full score,
hope it works. In case it does not, the full score (35 hours) was 5.15M. 15
meters opened right after I used up my Classic 24 hours.

Too busy this year to get the Maine station fully operational, so I focused on
getting a tower and one antenna per band installed at the new NH QTH (we did the
"downsize" thing and moved to a new QTH this year).

Pleased with the performance.

Station:

C3 at 77 feet
40-2CD at 70 feet