[3830] CQWW CW W8AV SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8av@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W8AV SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 18:24:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24:45

  160:   12     6       11
   80:    9     5        9
   40:
   20: 1164    33      132
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1164    33      132  Total Score = 549,945

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest again this year.  Wanted to do a multi-op effort but with the
problems with the TIC Rings, could not turn the 15 and 40 meter antennas (new
rings from a different manufacturer going up nest year).  So went 20 meter
single band and also made a few contest QSO's with friends on 160 and 80.
Almost wondered if I made a bad decision on the first night as I had a grand
total of 4 QSO's (3 USA and one PY) for a grand total of 15 points before
quitting for the night.  Rates during daylight hours on Saturday restored my
faith and had good runs to EU and JA both days.  At end of first day had 581
QSO's with 31 zones and 112 countries.
My score reflects only the 20 meter totals.
Thanks for all the Q's and mults.