[3830] CQWW CW NK8Q(@W3YA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NK8Q(@W3YA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 23:08:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 15.7

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   22     9       16
   40:  133    12       53
   20:  285    23       93
   15:  129    20       59
   10:    2     2        1
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Late start due to family visiting for Thanksgiving weekend, started about 16.5
hours late.  Power outage due to freezing rain limited me to only 4.5 hours of
operating at start and then 11 hours to finish.  Fun times while being able to
operate.  Operated from the Nittany ARC clubhouse where the new rig was an
Elecraft K3S and amp was a KPA1500, my first time using the amp and second time
using the K3S.  Antennas were not 100% but I was able to get on the air.  I
ended up with fewer QSOs than last year but a higher score overall so the mults
were good.  I really missed some key operating time that I was planning on due
to the power outage, though, so fell short of my overall goal.  Well, there is
always next year!