[3830] CQWW CW PA1AW(@PI4COM) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex@pa1aw.nl
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PA1AW(@PI4COM) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:36:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PA1AW
Operator(s): PA1AW
Station: PI4COM

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1721    37      150
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1721    37       50  Total Score = 692,835

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Last minute changes did not help to be prepared for the contest. At the end it
was just a matter of letting go and enjoy.
I sure did !!

Lows:
-> Woke up to late on the first day so the band was already crowded when I
shared the excitement. Lost a number of Q's there
-> The 80m signal from the neighbour shack was giving me a hard time when
using the low 3 el. yagi fixed for NA. At the end I only could use it a few
hours during day-time.

Highs:
-> It was fun to do SOSB after a few year of Multi2 Team contesting.
-> Broke the national Record with approx 70K points
   (I already owned the record)

Station:  IC7300 + PA
          5 el. yagi @ 25m
          3 el. yagi @ 10m fixed North America