[3830] CQWW CW D41CV(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1boh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW D41CV(CT1BOH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:12:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: D41CV
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: CT1BOH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Monteverde
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  393    16       61
   80: 1252    29       85
   40: 2234    34      109
   20: 2738    33      125
   15: 2339    31      120
   10:   95    12       44
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to D4C - Contest team!
Special thanks to IK2NCJ, YL2KL, IZ4DPV, HB9DUR and the rest of the team.

Many thanks to Girts - YL2KL - from D4C Contest Team, who  traveled to Cape
Verde to help me with station preparation. It was a pleasure to share one week
time with him. In the contest Girts sat next to me and was just like "WRTC
referee", listening to operation for more than 40 hours.

If in your dreams you think of a perfect QTH, when you arrive at D4C, you
realize that you need bigger dreams. Reality there is bigger than dreams. This
is the land that gives you access to zero take off angles and expands MUF. Now I
fully understand D4C motto - "You call, We answer. Extreme HF Contest
station from a 750m high mountain in the middle of the Atlantic."

More details here:
https://twitter.com/D4C_team
https://www.facebook.com/D4C.STATION/
http://d4c.cc

Going over 18M points at the very bottom of the sun spot cycle was not exactly
in the books. But until 15Z second day I was solid heading for a 20M score -
unreal - Unfortunately from 15Z onward Sunday, it was really really slow.

Also, only 37% of QSOs with USA made it hard to get super high 2BSIQ rates, but
with better conditions, a bit of life on 10 and more % of USA in the log, this
QTH has the potential for fantastic scores.

Radios: 2 K3's + P3, plus 1SDR waterfall + vertical on RX to check 10 meter
signal lines
Power: 1.5 KW on each radio

160: INV V
80: INV V USA + INV V EU
40: 3El INV V USA + 3EL INV V EU
20: 4EL USA  + 4 EL EU + 4EL AF + 4EL SA
15: 4x4EL USA + 4X4EL EU + 4EL AF + 2 EL SA
10: 5EL USA + 5EL EU + 5EL USA + 5EL AF

RX: USA beverage + EU Beverage

EE