[3830] CQWW CW S57AL(@DZ918) SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S57AL(@DZ918) SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:15:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S57AL
Operator(s): S57AL
Station: DZ918

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Domžale
Operating Time (hrs): 37
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80: 2515    30      107
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2423    30      107  Total Score = 573,200

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Another wonderful weekend. This time everything went according to the plan.
It's really good feelig to work with antenna @ a height of 70m. At the same
time, it's the responsibility to hear all those stations who are trying to make
a QSO with you.
In the log are 680 qso,s with the NA and 225 with AZ,  96 are JA.

I operate SO2R; run K3, inband FT1000 (207 qsos)

Thanks to everyone who called me. I apologize to those who, unfortunately, I
have not been able to copy.
Special thanks go to YE1K and 5U9AMO for patience, that we have completed the
QSO (thanks again).

The antennas were the same as in the SSB part:

TX: 4.el.quad @ 70m (boom of antenna)   NA
    2.el.quad @ 30m                     AZ
    INVV      @ 30m                     South

RX: 4.SQ. HIz 250m away from tx antennas
    2x Bev 176m NA, AZ for inband radio.

Congrats to everyone for great results.

CU in next one.

73, Ivo S57AL