[3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 13:30:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): EI7KD US2YW I4TJE I4VEQ IK4ZGO IK4VET IZ4BOY IK2JUB IK2NCJ IK4UPB
IT9RGY
Station: IR4X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SASSO MARCONI ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  200    22       85
   80:  908    35      120
   40: 2436    39      159
   20: 2356    38      154
   15:  841    36      135
   10:   39     7       38
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

A really difficult weekend. Lots of rain and many faults on radios and antennas.
Luckily helped us  two new friends Oleg EI7KD and Slava US2YW great operators.
Our low bands antenna setup is vy poor and at the end of November we are forced
to stay on 80 and 160 for a long time. This is a great disadvantage for us.
Only a short opening to NA on 15 meters on sunday afternoon.
Thank you for calling us.
IR4X team
73 de Claudio I4VEQ