[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 14:07:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 28

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:  15
   40:  64
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  79  Mults = 72  Total Score = 5,688

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great fun this morning. Got to the radio at a couple of mins before 13z and
found no CW keying. Again, the WKUSB keyer battery connection was corroded or
something. had to open the box, open the battery box, spin the batteries before
it would start keying. I'm so tired of this keyer. I'm not even putting the 4
screws back in the cover. Never had this problem with my old CMOS superkeyer. On
the upside, from 1306z thru 1400z, I had a great time.

There!

I feel much better now.

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

73,