[3830] CQWW CW PX2A(PY2LSM) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxhunter@uol.com.br
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PX2A(PY2LSM) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 23:01:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2LSM
Station: PX2A

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: STO ANDRE/SP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2423    33      121
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Another wonderful operation from PX2A.  Thanks to all friends and maintainers of
this incredible station. A special thanks to those who also operated in other
bands, Rick PY2PT SB80,Ricardinho PY2EL SB40LP and Dirk PY2UDB SB20 by stopping
their operations because of lack of electric power. Unfortunelly the actual
generator does not support more than one station in the air, so they kindly ran
out of operation for hours to keep 15 meters moving forward. It was around 18
hours without energy. Propagation fluctuating a lot and signals from s9 to s2
within the same qso, but good antennas and noise free station allows us much
more fun. My goal was to overcome my personal record only this time without
assistance: PR5B 2011 PY SA HP 15M 1,360,272 2,430 40 164 Number of Qsos very
similar but without assistance really gets very complicated to reach this score,
but anyway, very happy with this performance. I don’t born as CW guy and this
demands a lot of my concentration. After some hours on radio, qsos income drops
considerably. Thank you and see you next, Alan PY2LSM.