[3830] CQWW CW K6NA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6na@cts.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6NA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 22:04:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): K6NA
Station: K6NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   68    19       36
   80:  187    24       73
   40:  664    33       88
   20:  638    32       97
   15:  121    21       41
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the unexpectedly good conditions on the low bands and 20 meters, but 15
and 10 were about what I expected-- downright poor.  At present I have no
operable stacks on any band due to aging antennas, feedlines and
stack-switches-- so basically one antenna per band, except 20m where I have a
second Yagi on a different tower.  I haven't been able to make progress on
repairs and upgrades to the station.  Lots of distractions here, mainly trying
to get moved back into the repaired house after the big plumbing leak kept us in
a hotel for 3.5 months.  Per Murphy's Law, the first multiple furniture
deliveries came on Saturday during the contest, so Queen Jane superbly managed
that while I operated the contest.  Meeting old friends, and making new ones, is
always the highlight of the WW contest for me.  Let's keep it going, guys!
73 Glenn K6NA