[3830] ARRL 160 K4WI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K4WI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 14:50:13 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 590  Sections = 76  Countries = 22  Total Score = 122,696

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

QRN from thunder storms rolling into Alabama Friday and Saturday was really
ruff! Other than that conditions were pretty good. Europe activity was good but
difficult copy due to static crashes. New amp KPA1500 did it's thing and mostly
sat and ran and jumped to spots when ever a new mult showed up. Had 3 times when
others tried to take my frequency but weren't sucessful! lol Thanks for all the
contacts and my apologies for all the repeats I needed from the QRN. 73's Cort
K4WI