[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2CU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:30:14 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 6:25

Total:  QSOs = 591  Sections = 71  Countries = 42  Total Score = 165,135

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Limited time in one of my favorite contests. Summer type QRN levels made copy
painful on weaker signals. Well, pretty much all signals. I apologize for many
stations I just couldn't pull out, even with the K9AY loops and diversity.
Thankfully, Saturday night had a nice EU opening with many loud signals.
Unfortunately I had to QRT well before EU sunrise both nights so missed out on
plenty of good 5-pointers. DL's, UA's and OK's were out in force. Stateside, VA,
OH, MDC and EPA were well above other sections.

Thank you to all for the QSOs and your patience.

K3
TenTec Titan
46' Inv. L
K9AY loops