[3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 20:23:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 421  Sections = 67  Countries = 10  Total Score = 67,837

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3-100 KPA500 600 watts and Inverted L

What a big difference from the good 160 meter propagation during CQWW DX CW
weekend. Terrible conditions from Georgia!! Deep QSB and bad QRN, especially on
Saturday night when the storm system was over our area. I was planning on
staying up most of the night after all the college football games were over but
called it a night because of 20-30dB static crashes and could only hear the
louder stations calling me. Not worth it to continue on.

Jeff KU8E