[3830] ARRL 160 N4HB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4HB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 20:38:53 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4HB
Operator(s): N4HB
Station: N4HB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 802  Sections = 74  Countries = 34  Total Score = 194,940

Club:

Comments:

Another great 160 contest. The QRN in this area (middle Atlantic) was pretty bad
on both nights and I only had one working beverage receive antenna. Thank
goodness it was the NE one or it would have been rough working many of the
European stations. Sorry for so many requested repeats, but the noise on both
nights was a huge issue for me. I had to receive on my inverted "L"
for many of the QSOs. And, in my option, it's a good antenna for TX, but only an
average receive antenna when there is not a lot of QRN. When there is a lot of
QRN present, it can be a challenge coping stations. Thanks for hanging in there
with me!

Station setup for 160:

Flex-6600M transceiver
Acom 1500 amp
Inverted "L"
NE Beverage for receive (All the other directions are dead).