[3830] ARRL 160 K1KI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1KI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 00:59:44 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 1406  Sections = 81  Countries = 54  Total Score = 487,350

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Improved upon last year's score but had a slow start on 1836 and should have
been in the more crowded lower part of the band.

Finally caught up with last year's QSO total at sunrise but lost ground the
second night and finished with about 100 fewer QSOs.  On the other hand, I
worked a bunch more 5-pointers with 272 vs 205 last year.  Conditions not nearly
as good the second night with only 58 5-pointers.  It was interesting to hear a
lot of mid-west to Eu QSOs when I couldn't hear the Eu signal at all.

Very happy with the final results - thanks to those I worked!   73 Tom