[3830] ARRL 160 NE9U SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NE9U SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 02:01:46 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1023  Sections = 81  Countries = 29  Total Score = 232,760

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Weird contest.  I thought band was incredibly noisy Friday night and dx
conditions poor all weekend.  Yet its my best score ever.  Not most QSO's, but
more DX mults than I've ever had.

It helped that my new inverted L at new QTH is about 70 feet tall instead of my
old 30.
Also I sit on a 115 foot ridge with steep drop offs in all directions.  Most of
the DX I hear can usually hear me.  That's something new!

I hope to get two 500 foot bidirectional beverages up soon.  That should help
even more.

See you all next weekend in 10 meter contest!

Scott  NE9U

equipment:

K3
K9AY Loop