[3830] ARRL 160 WB9TFH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WB9TFH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 03:00:43 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 111  Sections = 41  Countries = 1  Total Score = 9,102

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Part time. Made my 80m center fed Zepp into a Marconi antenna, twisting the
ladder line together at the tuner. Got low swr, tuned up great. Worked better
than I thought. Previously it wouldn't tune up as an 80m, no fun. Worked both
coasts and the south. Even heard an OM station. Fun time on 160m. My cw skills
need improvement. Operated Friday some and SR Saturday. Saturday stayed up till
after 1am. Donna got up for Sunday SR and worked some. Her first time on 160.
Sure do like the way the Marconi setup works.
Go SMC!
Tnx for the Qs.