[3830] ARRL 160 K1KA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ka@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1KA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:28:05 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1KA
Operator(s): K1KA
Station: K1KA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 14:20

Total:  QSOs = 400  Sections = 66  Countries = 29  Total Score = 85,975

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It was a great deal of fun although I am looking forward to the CQ contest in a
couple months. Virtually all S&P for me except the last few minutes when I
was trying to hit the 400 Q mark. (Sorry for my very poor fist.) Friday night
was better than Saturday night, as the noise level seemed to increase as the
contest hours progressed. Worked more EU than in past years, but the west coast
was more difficult. All those storms to the south also made that path difficult,
and I did not even work WCF.

Thanks to Mark K1RX for the help in getting the Double L antenna operational
again. My one NE beverage definitely added to the program. Still have to work on
a NW one. No KL7 heard and only a very weak KH6. No station issues.

Thanks all for the QSO's.

73 Dave K1KA

K3S, SPE 1.3K-FA, Double L, NE Beverage