[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 15:21:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IN3FHE IW3FVZ IZ4NIC
IZ4ZZB
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  100    25       95
   80:  976    35      121
   40: 2659    39      157
   20: 2483    38      146
   15:  626    36      121
   10:   39     9       38
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest and great fun as usual for the whole team!

Despite the poor conditions on high bands ad expected, low bands have been
amazingly good, with QSOs such as A35EU and AH2R on both 40 and 80 meters, KH7B
on 80, 3D2AG, 5W1SA, FK8IK and V73NS on 40m!

Reaching 95 countries on 160m was exciting and DXCC in this band was close at
hand, as we lost at least 3 mults for the 10 minutes rule!

Money band was 40m, even better than 20, with good openings since early
afternoon to far-east/pacific area.

We had some issue to the 20m rotator, which failed to indicate direction to the
box, forcing us to go out and see where the antenna was pointing. Then, an
amplifier failure caused us to reconfigure the setup on the fly.

This year our friends at OM7M always had a step ahead of us, and we hardly can
keep their pace. Also, they had an outstanding high mult number after just a few
hours... congrats guys, a well deserved result!

It's been nice to race on cqcontest with OM7M, PS2T, RL3A and II9P, but it's a
pity that too many teams still want to keep their score secret, without a
logical reason... maybe they had internet connection issues :)

Thanks to ES9C, TK0C, P33W, 9A1A, EF8R, D41CV, 6V7A, HB0A for 6 bands QSO.

See you next!