[3830] FT8 RUp VE3SMA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3sma@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] FT8 RUp VE3SMA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 16:57:01 +0000
                    FT8 Roundup

Call: VE3SMA
Operator(s): VE3SMA
Station: VE3SMA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Burlington
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
   80:  26
   40:  28
   20:  32
   15:   9
   10:   1
------------
Total:  96  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 13  Total Score = 5,280

Club:

Comments:

Having some other commitments this weekend and with no improvements having been
made to my meager 160m antenna since last year, this was my contest of choice
this weekend.  Just a part-time effort to check out WSJT-X v.2.0 RC5. Now I
should understand it well enough to use it on FT8 in the January VHF contest.
Not sure my eyes could stand 24 hours of staring intently at the computer
screens.  30 watts to inverted vees.

73,
Steve VE3SMA