[3830] FT8 RUp K6TQ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eprd2016@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] FT8 RUp K6TQ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 17:03:11 +0000
                    FT8 Roundup

Call: K6TQ
Operator(s): K6TQ
Station: K6TQ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Folsom, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   52
   40:   15
   20:  127
   15:    2
   10:
------------
Total:  196  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 11  Total Score = 9,996

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Being this was the first FT8 Roundup Contest, there was not a huge crowd like
many contests. I’m sure that will change in the future as popularity grows for
those who like working FT8.

I ran and S&P-ed equally which was what I saw many operators were doing (to
find stations!). During the contest, I had about a dozen stations answer my call
but they were not using WXJT-X 2.0 r5 which was required for this contest so I
couldn’t add them for the contest (in the rules). I used 50W and adjusted up
some if I wasn’t being heard, which helped.  For some reason I could not
decode on 15M.

Kenwood TS990s  *  Hex beam *   40/80 inverted V