[3830] ARRL 160 K1EP(@K2LE/1) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1EP(@K2LE/1) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 19:48:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K2LE/1

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 237  Sections = 39  Countries = 0  Total Score = 18,486

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Andy, K2LE, for the use of his remote station for this contest.  Due
to technical issues, I ran QRP, which is not easy in a 160M contest.  I heard
lots of DX and plenty of sections that could not hear me.  There were times when
I tried to run and actually got the meter into triple digit range.  Thanks to
all of you who managed to copy my weak signal.