[3830] ARRL 10 NS3T SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NS3T SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:06:40 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:   98    16
  SSB:   50    20
-------------------
Total:  148    36  Total Score = 17,712

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was ugly as expected.  The band opened to the Midwest, XE, and California
for me on Saturday, but not on Sunday.  Had Florida in at times as well.  Most
interesting propagation was on Saturday working local stations, and a guy who
lives about 12 miles from me comments about how the band is dead.  Next caller
is a VE, the only one I heard all weekend.  Hard to believe it was only four
years ago that my score was over 300k.

73 Jamie NS3T