[3830] ARRL 10 N3BB SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N3BB SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:26:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   CW:  58     23
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  58     23  Total Score = 5,336

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Very interesting to check in and out from time to time. I kept asking K5NA
"is the band dead?" and he always would say "not dead" as he
kept  on keeping on. It was an interesting propagation of continuously shifting
propagation windows around the country. I would scan the band and call anyone
who was new, and then find a spot and call CQ and nearly always get some answers
from whatever spot was open at the time. Florida seemed always to be open!

The noise lever was zero here, and so I could hear some who could not hear me.

K3 and Alpha 87A. KW into two Optibeam OB 3-11 antennas, at various directions.