[3830] ARRL 10 AE5GT SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cmclr123@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AE5GT SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:29:18 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AE5GT
Operator(s): AE5GT
Station: AE5GT

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  333    60  Total Score = 78,960

Club:

Comments:

I checked the solar disk on Thursday and noted that we had a sun spot that was
over half way across the sun so I knew that conditions might start ok , but
would probably deteriorate by Sunday. Given that , I figured we had a contest
that would be decided in the first 30 hrs or sooner so I treated every opening
as if it were the last .Only managed to west after lunch on Saturday, missed all
of western Canada except AB