[3830] ARRL 10 W5PR SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W5PR SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:05:59 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  580    68  Total Score = 78,880

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I had more points on Fri evening than the prior year's winner and Saturday
started off good. However that trailed off and Sunday was pretty much a bust. It
was still better than last year. (Last year I was low power and only had 73 Qs!)
No EU, AS, AF or OC. All NA and SA. Lots of FL. Some day I'll get some
statistics program to analyze the N1MM log. I got SH5, but that's not what I had
in mind. I like the old type results that can be copied into these 3830 posts.
43 PYs, 18 LUs, 13 VEs, 12 CEs, 7 XEs. Never worked any W1 state, but worked
VE9, go figure. Lots of WA state. No DC. Best rate 86 in 1400 hour Sat morning.
Worst one hour rate: 1 in four different hours :(