[3830] CWopsT K2PI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2PI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:09:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 12

Call: K2PI
Operator(s): K2PI
Station: K2PI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  53
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 62  Total Score = 3,906

Club:

Comments:

Bands were superb.  MUF was at 21 MHz at the beginning of the contest.  Some
slight fading on 40M, but nothing like it has been.

Quite surprised to hear several side-scatter signals on 20M from N2WK, K1RV, and
W1UJ to name just a few.  Strong 599 + from the east, yet nothing off the coast
that I can see on WX radar.  That is normally a summer phenomena here at my QTH.
 HF is magic.

Ran a bit, and had a few times when half a dozen were calling at once, all
zerobeat.  Hard to pick out.  Also had my BW set at 200 Hz for much of the CWT
without realizing it, so sorry for those I should have caught who were outside
the passband.  73, Harv

K3, Hexbeam @ 45 Feet, ZS6BKW dipoles @60 Feet