[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:47:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 12

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: White Pine Trail SP
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  15
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  15  Mults = 15  Total Score = 225

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions.  I forgot the cords to fasten my fishing pole to its support,
so I tried just draping the wire over the support and to a convenient tree.
Probably the wire was less than 10 feet above ground, but it worked!  Had to use
the matching unit more often than usual, but contacts came very rapidly.

Managed another 15 Q's before I gave up.  Probably could have made 30 or more
had I stuck it out to the end of the hour.  Thanks for all the Q's.