[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 03:30:52 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 14

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   9      9
   80:  20     16
   40:  23     15
   20:   8      7
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  62     49  Total Score = 3,038

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a night. Everything seemed to go right, and I'm pretty sure it's a PR for
me.  It seemed like magic, won most jump balls and seemed to get answers to my
"inactive radio CQs" as I was finishing up couplets on one band.
Thanks to all, and it was good to be back after antenna repairs to my main 40
meter yagi.

Five minute segments: 10, 13, 12, 11, 7, and 9 on mostly 160 meters, where I
struggle being a bit afar from the madding crowd.

Thanks to K4OAQ and W4OC for four baggers.

Nice to work my local friend Tom, KB5RF on two bands.

73, Jim N3BB

Radios: Two K3s.
Antennas: OB3-11 on 15, 5 element yagis to NE and NW on 20, 2 (to NW) and 3 (to
NE) element yagis on 40, inverted vee at 85 ft on 80, and direct-fed tower
vertical on 160. SAL-30 rx array on 80 and 160.
Software DOS TR-log running on W-98 PC. (yeah, I know, I know)