[3830] CWopsT N5AW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 22:19:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 19

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   48
   20:  119
   15:    8
   10:
------------
Total:  175  Mults = 155  Total Score = 27,125

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Late post. Internet was out most of the day here after the local power company
cut the fiber optic cable serving our ISP.

My highest score ever! Also highest multiplier ever. Missed new QSO record by 5.
Thought I might break that too when I had 94 Q's in the first 30 minutes but
couldn't keep up that rate when had to move the run radio to 40. 40 is always
slower than 20 here in the 1900 session.