[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 14:17:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 26

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  33
   40:   7
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  43  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,763

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After last week's CWTs I found a disintegrated capacitor on the roof-mounted
HF9V (that's why I could work only 80 and 160). DXE got the replacement to me
Saturday, and yesterday I got it back on the air. The amplifier was still good
on 80, but on 40 (though it worked) was giving warning beeps (only 7 QSOs there)
despite the nice 1.2:1 SWR. On 20m the manual tuner did nothing, but the
antenna's SWR was low enough (1.6) to let the amplifier's ATU take it... but the
20m RF locked up my keyboard... Yikes. Back to the drawing board...

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

--73, John K3GHH