[3830] TBDC W2GD Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W2GD Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 12:44:01 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W2GD
Operator(s): K2TW KI4KWR N2HM N2NC N2OO W2CG W2NO W2RQ
Station: W2GD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 13:55

Total:  QSOs = 946  Total Score = 5,620

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

K3 X 3
OM2000 (@ 1200W)
Win-Test Software
Three ELE Wire Vertical Array @ 240 feet
Beverage RX Antennas NE, E, S. SW, W, NW
Hi-Z Four

Another great contest.  We were listening to EU stations almost two hours before
our sunset.  Activity seemed up from the last BIG STEW but conditions
were no better than average.  We enjoyed dry and unseasonably warm winter
weather which made doing maintenance tasks less difficult.  EU signals were
never super loud but the flow was consistent and over 250 rode the QSB waves
into our log.

Our longest QSO was ZL3IX, a 30 pointer at nearly 15,000 KM.

Thanks to the Boring ARC for continuing to sponsor and manage this contesting
gem and to the owners of WYRS-FM for allowing us to use and enjoy their
wonderful site.

Looking forward to the CQ160 CW next month.

73,

John, W2GD for the TEAM.