[3830] TBDC W5JR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jr.lists@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W5JR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 13:50:35 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W5JR
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W5JR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 132  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Really late start, missing all of the good EU DX. Band was surprisingly absent
QRN given electrical storms passing through the area. Was attempting to get the
amp working, but gave up and decided to operate QRP instead. Was able to run a
few times, even the west coast answered my CQ. Thanks to all the stations that
pulled me out of your noise. You will be rewarded for your efforts. It was great
to hear the "ghosts" of my friend Milt/N5IA via NA7TB and N7GP. Keep
it going guys.

Flex 6600 at 5w (the bar graph hardly moves, hi hi!), Inv-L in the woods

See everyone in January...