[3830] TBDC K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 07:14:13 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 3:38

Total:  QSOs = 116  Total Score = 299

Club:

Comments:

FTdx300 100w
Inv L - shaped as Inv Vee (apex 40 ft) with four radials on one end.
Win-Test 4.28.0

Got a little time in starting late Saturday evening. Condx were pretty good,
heard an OK7 calling CQ on first freq I tuned to, but that was only EU I heard
all night long. Worked PJ2T, KP2 and several West coast stations on CA, OR and
WA, so was fairly pleased with the results. Try to get more work done with
antenna and maybe a few more radials for CQ160 in January. Somehow I managed
number number one low power in MI for CQ160 last year, see if I can repeat!

73
Dave - K7DR