[3830] RTTY Roundup N6ZFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6ZFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 00:17:32 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   116       0
   40:   128       0
   20:   412       0
   15:   162       0
   10:     1       0
-----------------------
Total:   819       0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 20  Total Score = 61,425

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Dick, K6LRN, kindly loaned his FT1000MP to replace my disabled FT-1000MP MkV and
the amp.  Nearly lost the low band antennas after a gale-force wind on Friday
night broke a tree branch which collapsed onto the 40m DE Zepp -- fortunately
the wire held this rather massive branch which hooked itself onto the wire and I
was able to lower the antenna and remove the wood Saturday morning.

Dismal conditions -- only one Eu worked, EI3JE on Sunday morning on 20m.  Thus
mults were low (74 vs 90 last year), although even with 100w vs 150 managed to
exceed last year's QSO total.

Sunday afternoon I put out a random 10m CQ and nearly fell off the chair when
N7SS in AZ answered with a robust signal!

Can't believe I actually spent my  birthday on this contest. . got one HB wish
via RTTY from N6GP, with whom I'm FB friends.

73 Bill n6zfo