[3830] RTTY Roundup K7XC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7XC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 00:50:43 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    65       0
   40:    91       0
   20:   284       0
   15:    37       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   477       0  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 16  Total Score = 32,913

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Here to activate NV for the NCCC RTTY RU Unlimited Club Effort. Conditions
actually a bit better than expected with good openings on 15M both days which
yielded several needed mults as they are key in this event. Not one peep on 10M
& I did check it often. Tripled last years score! I ran "FT8 FREE"
as it is no where near as fast as Baudot! Every time I sat down and called CQ
the pileup was on as long as I wishes to keep my fat old mans butt in the chair.
Missed only 3 for a US sweep, ND, ME, & RI, Half the VE mults were simply
absent as far as I could tell. Running assisted was actually little help as I
ran rate as often as possible, only hunting and pouncing when looking for a
clear freq, All in all a good showing with the elevated noise levels as not 1
but 3 Winter storms worked their way through over the weekend. Station: A VERY
OLD IC-746, A Fairly New AL-80B with 500W out into: Dual Band Fan Inv Vee on
80/40 @ 38ft, Wide-spaced Home-brew 3ele 20M yagi at 43ft, 3ele 15 Home-brew
yagi @ 28ft, 4ele 10M Home-Brew Yagi at 24ft. Best of luck to everyone in 2019.
KB!