[3830] RTTY Roundup K6LL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K6LL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 02:47:48 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:    190
   40:    558
   20:    814
   15:    362
   10:      0
-----------------------
Total:   1924      0  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 38  Total Score = 180,856

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions were really poor to Europe, so my country multiplier is way
down.  I didn't even work Spain or Germany.  My only Eastern European contact
was ER4A on 40 Meter long path on Sunday morning. There also wasn't much
activity from Japan, China, or Indonesia, so we were left out in the cold here
on the left coast for DX.

There was plenty of U.S. and Canadian activity though, so there were a ton of
contacts and the rate was good throughout the contest.  My last hour had 75
contacts. I'm glad I didn't mess with FT8 mode.  The FT8 guys did seem to be
holding their own in the RTTY portion of 80 and 40

It was all good fun.  Thanks for all the contacts!