[3830] RTTY Roundup ON6NL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ON6NL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:13:06 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    45       17
   40:    56       42
   20:    26       81
   15:     0        0
   10:     0        0
-----------------------
Total:   127      140  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 61  Total Score = 26,166

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Great they added FT8 to this  nice contest.
Had to get my new IC7610 linked with N1MM and WSJTx which took
some time.
At the end switching between modes was simple only forgot to set the
sequence number sometimes.
RTTY is still more fun but FT8 has its advantages as I could work
nice DX like VR, BY, JA, etc. on 80 meters with a dipole and 100W.