[3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO(@W4AAW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1mgo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO(@W4AAW) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:16:23 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO KT1I W3UL W4TMO KU1CW
Station: W4AAW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

   80:    171
   40:    367
   20:    524
   15:     40
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   1102      0  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 50  Total Score = 114,608

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Totally remote operation.  First time using Win4K3 as the replacement for the
Microbit RRC.
Operation of the equipment was flawless!  We had great fun.
I operated the first several hours and could not find an opening to EU on 15Mtr
or 20Mtr.  Later in the evening KT1I and I both had good runs on 40Mtr and some
on 80Mtr.  Gordon - N1MGO

Jim, W4TMO added: Found 20M open just after 7AM east coast time as I realized
I'd set my alarm for 6:30PM and bolted out of bed to the computer.  Trying to
catch everyone calling AND get to the coffee pot challenged my early morning
skills.

(PVRC members are: W4AAW, W3UL and W4TMO.)

Thanks to Mike, W4AAW, for providing the station for us to use for this contest.

Thanks to all that worked us, I know there were several on 80Mtr that tried but
I just could not decode them.
We ran RTTY only, I was not brave enough to try both on a totally remote
operation, maybe next time!

Gordon - N1MGO and the W4AAW team