[3830] NAQP CW KV8P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KV8P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 07:00:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KV8P
Operator(s): KV8P
Station: KV8P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Holland, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:  200    44
   40:  132    39
   20:   52    21
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  384   104  Total Score = 39,936

Club: Maumee Valley Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I didn't expect to work as many hours of this contest as I did, but I was having
too much fun.  Wife and daughter went to bed early which allowed me some more
time on 80m than I thought I'd have.

This was enjoyable!  I wish I would have hit up 15m early in the day, but didn't
expect to be on long (and totally missed my chance).  Next time.

40 wasn't bad, but 80 was definitely where the fun was for me today.