[3830] NAQP CW K2NV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2nv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K2NV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 11:47:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K2NV
Operator(s): K2NV
Station: K2NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 03:35
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   43    20
   40:  108    38
   20:   49    13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  200    71  Total Score = 14,200

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Team: NFR HOT WINGS

Comments:

Operated remote from Mayrhofen, Austria. Ski vacation with a local ski group
from WNY. With almost no sleep in 24 hours, got back to our hotel room around
8:30 PM. I apologize for some erratic keying as the internet in the hotel was
not the greatest. Our Contest Club Niagara Frontier Radio Sport (NFR) decided to
honor our good friend Lonnie Keller SK (WA2AOG/W2RR)by using his name
"LON" in our exchange. It made the contest special even if it did
cause some confusion with call history files, etc. I hit the "wall" at
1am and quit at 200 Q's.  Great fun and thanks for the QSO's.  Best 73 Tony -
K2NV