[3830] NAQP CW NN3W(@N3HBX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NN3W(@N3HBX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 14:11:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  228    45
   80:  326    50
   40:  292    51
   20:  243    47
   15:   45    18
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total: 1140   215  Total Score = 245,100

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC SO2R

Comments:

Tnx as always to John N3HBX for letting me pilot the Poolesville farm for this
event.  No casualties to report except one tower was kind of stuck owing to cold
and snow.

Have not done NAQP CW seriously in ages.  Forgot how to operate it until the
lightbulb came on around 0000z - ohhh, that's what the SO2R box is supposed to
do.  Oh well!

Messed up the off time.  I would have taken more off time in the early evening,
but the DC area is expecting close to a foot of snow now and getting from
Poolesville to the home QTH in heavy snow is not an easy job - so I left a whole
hour of off time in order to get out of Dodge as early as possible.  160 and 80
were rocking; 15 and 20 not as much....  Grrr....