[3830] NAQP CW K1XM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1XM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 00:58:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:  120    36
   40:  181    36
   20:  123    37
   15:   17    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  441   121  Total Score = 53,361

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

My to-do list is pretty long.

I've been building an N2PK VNA.  It is working and I'm waiting for the front and
rear panels so I can finish it up.

I had two YCCC SO2R Boxes which needed work.  The boards had manufacturing
defects which affected the pads for the surface mount parts.  I fixed up the
first one on Friday and the second on Saturday.  That one required a few hours
with a stereo microscope but I got both of them working.

The next thing on my list was repairing the vacuum cleaner head.  I had a
replacement for the broken part but replacing it was going to be messy.

I hadn't planned to operate the NAQP but I had to set up the station in order to
test the SO2R Boxes.  The vacuum cleaner was usable with the tie wraps I had put
around the broken part and I had a bit of eyestrain and didn't feel like tearing
into anything else.  So I got on the air.  I started S&P but I ran out of
peopel to call so I decided to run.  I went out for the evening but I got on for
a while after.

I missed the beginning of the contest and although I listened several times I
never heard anything on 10.

There is no 160 antenna right now and the triplexer isn't connected so I could
only operate one high band at a time.  I have the triplexer and installing it is
on the to-do list but I need to finish the VNA and do some station rewiring
first.

I fixed the vacuum cleaner this afternoon.  Maybe for the phone contest I'll
sign my name as "Dusty".