[3830] NAQP CW W0NA(KJ0D) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj0d@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0NA(KJ0D) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 15:22:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0NA
Operator(s): KJ0D
Station: W4AAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:10
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   48    17
   40:  120    37
   20:   63    25
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  231    79  Total Score = 18,249

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Steve's Dahs

Comments:

Memorial contest for K0OU, Steve Lufcy.  Steve was a joy to be around. Always
positive always looking for the good in someone. I first came across Steve as
chairman of FD operations for the Raytown Amateur Radio Club K0GQ (funny the
club call of the FD where I grew up in Cedar Rapids Iowa was W0GQ!) He was an
extremely detailed in his planning and execution.  Great CW op!  As he made the
transition to the KCCC field day site, his role changed as the vhf / uhf /
satellite guru.  Man don't interrupt Steve when the bird was coming over the
horizon.  Just leave him be and watch him work.  Those were the hardest 100
points you could earn!  Steve had left this world physically but his spirit in
our operations lives on. Always striving to do better.  We can all learn from
him.  73 Steve we will CUL OM