[3830] NAQP CW W1DYJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1DYJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 17:36:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:   11     9
   80:   27    15
   40:   26    18
   20:   43    19
   15:   10     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  117    69  Total Score = 8,073

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Bolt Cutters

Comments:

My third NAQP CW, and as a "CW Challenged" participant
it was actually fun, but also involves much brain
activity.  (I take lots of breaks!)

I still need many repeats of a runner before I am ready
to call them.  My average rate was about 18/hour.

I met my primary goal: to beat the scores from my two
previous attempts.  I also received my last LoTW
confirmation from my final state (WY) for CW-WAS and
the Triple Play.

Rig: TS-2000
Antennas:
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 30ft (not that it mattered much...)
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33ft
   20  HB Moxon @ 36ft
   80/40/160  Modified AD DX-CC fed at 30', with 160
       added "zig-zag" around back yard
      (160 avg height ~ 15')
Logger: N3FJP NAQP Contest Log Ver 4.8

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ